Please, before you book, bear in mind we are a Certificated Location and not a commercial site. This is our home and a working farm.
We are now opening for special dates in November. Please make sure you check the weather and speak to us before setting off for your own safety. Details on booking.
- For Caravan and Motorhome Club Members only. Membership number to be supplied on booking. Join Here
- Pitches on two hardstanding terraced levels – please make sure you are allocated a pitch before arrival as turning space is restricted
- Working farm
- FULLY SERVICED PITCHES
- Electric Hook up
- Individual water supply and grey waste disposal
- CCEP and recycling points on each Tier
- Spring Water supply ( Tested annually with Certification)
- Green/Eco Chemicals required
- Please, NO ARRIVALS BEFORE 1pm as there is no waiting area for departures.
- Latest Departure Time – 12 noon (or by arrangement)
- Payment on arrival and ALL booked dates to be paid for in full
- Strictly no awning heaters
- No vehicle charging (please speak to us for our fair electricity usage fee)
- Minimum of two nights on Bank Holidays and School Holidays
- Charges for 2018
- £17 per night for Two people
- £1 per awning
- £1 per extra car
- £1 per extra person per night
- £8 extended departure (until 6pm)
- Children very welcome but please do not allow to wander from the caravan site as we are a working farm
- Dogs welcome but must be kept under control (again- livestock nearby)
- Payment Methods – cheque or cash
- No stays longer than 28 days (Caravan Club Rules)
- No van to be left unoccupied over night (Caravan Club Rules)
To help you book – here is a Pitch Layout
Or if you prefer the personal approach email us or call 01629 582687 for enquiries and booking.